Interdisciplinary collaboration has been one of the great pleasures in my academic life. The following are some of the interdisciplinary projects I’ve been a part of.
- With Steven J. Sandage. “Monarchy or Democracy in Relation Integration? A Reply to Porter.” Journal of Psychology and Christianity 29 (2010) 20-26.
- With Carla M. Dahl & Wyndy Corbin Reuschling. Becoming Whole and Holy: An Integrative Conversation about Christian Formation. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2011.
- With Steven J. Sandage. “Converging Horizons for Relational Integration: Differentiation-Based Collaboration.” Journal of Psychology and Theology 40 (Spring, 2012) 72-76.
- With Steven J. Sandage. “Relational Integration, Part I: Differentiated Relationality Between Psychology and Theology.” And “Relational Integration, Part II: Relational Integration as Developmental and Intercultural.” Journal of Psychology and Theology 43 (Fall, 2015) 165-78 and 179-91, respectively.
- With Kyle A. Roberts. Matthew. Two Horizons Commentary on the New Testament. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, September 2018.
- With Steven J. Sandage. Relational Integration between Psychology and Christian Theology. New York: Routledge, March 2018.